Sunday 8 September 2013

Tabletalk, TTDI



This restaurant/cafe have a very nice ambiance for a chic and cozy dining experience. Simplistic decor with a lot of natural lighting from the windows. We were there for breakfast after reading countless blog recommending this place. Finding a parking is a bit of a task if you were to dine here. We parked along the main road on the yellow line .

I ordered the ultimate brekkie at Rm 18 and my other half had pancakes with honey. If its before 11 it comes with free fresh juices. My verdict : I prefer the big breakfast at Tom,Dick and Harry. Although the baked beans has a very unique taste, delicious to me. The pancakes was slightly under cooked, you can still taste the raw flour.

Will I come here again ? I think i prefer convenience of parking and bigger better breakfast :D

Verdict : 5/10 ( not value for taste and money)

Address: No. 4, Jalan Datuk Sulaiman, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail,
                60000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Telephone: +603 7733 7718

Opening Hours: 0730 - 0000 Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment