This update is way pass its time... Anyway happy new year and merry christmas! Just to share some recipes above:
Potato salad (adapted from Jamie Oliver)
New potatoes (10-15),or of any kind suitable to be boiled/mash
few slices of streaky bacon
salt and pepper
virgin olive oil
1. Peel and wash potatoes. If it is too big cut into smaller size. Put it in a pot of water with salt and bring to boil ( you know when its cook when u can poke a fork through)
2. Drain the potatoes leave it in the pot and fluff it up by shaking it with a lid.
3. While waiting for the potatoes to boil, heat up a pan. Drizzle some olive oil and then slide the bacons in. Let it brown and crisp. Then, cut into small strips.
4. Using the leftover bacon oil,drop in the potatoes let it brown slightly. Then put into a bowl.
5. Drizzle some virgin olive oil, 3 dollops of natural yoghurt. season with salt and pepper. Next get it half a lemon zest and a teaspoon of lemon juice.Blend everything in with a spoon.
6. Start tasting first and adjust accordingly. Has a mild sourish appetizing taste at the end.
7. Add in chopped chives and the bacon. Toss it again!
8. Ready to serve, HOT or COLD.
Next recipe will be in the next update! Hope you like this one an alternative to the creamy ones.