Sunday 25 November 2012

Kow Po Ice Cream , Bentong

 Cendol
Pandan Ice Cream
 
 
 
Had a long Deepavali and Awal Muharram break... decided to go up hill for a wintery air but before that we made a pit stop at Bentong for lunch. I would post up my lunch place later cause I forgot the name of the place.
 
This was ever famous Kow Po Ice Cream, homemade ice cream it says. First glance from the road side the shop looked empty but when you step in you know its busy! Well my family ordered cendol and ice creams. The pandan ice cream tasted like vanilla and it does have a smooth texture to it. The cendol  was dissapointing without GULA MELAKA. Just to used to having it with gula melaka . This is definetely not my favourite ice cream shop but I guess everyone has their own preferences.
 
 If you wish to try this for an adventure ,read more about it at the link below:-
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment