Tuesday 31 December 2013

Wedding- Make Up Artist

   I had a few make up artist in mind and I have survey earlier about 12 months ahead of the wedding. Nowadays people tend to book their make up artist quite early...

My first few choices were:-

   Package 01: WEDDING ( within a day ) Price: RM900
-2 Makeup Sessions & 2 Hair Styling Sessions -Eyelashes, Ampoule/ Moisture serum -Basic hair accessories ( must be return within 7 days )
This was her quoatation .Contactable via facebook. Prompt reply. I was a bit too late... Didn't manage to book her.

2) Yen Make Up :  Eye Do Make Up Studio .contactable at : 012 2151152. AD 2 session cost about 1.2k

3) Aivy Yong : Provides air brush make up. Was not available for my date.

4) Carmen Meng : She is from the weddingisle. Senior make up artist. AD 2 session cost from RM900. At the end I have engaged her. She answers promptly via email as well.

5) Chris Fong : Cost about Rm900 for AD make up. No trial make up. Contactable via facebook. 
https://www.facebook.com/chrisfongyintheng?fref=ts&ref=br_tf


Below are my AD make up by Carmen Meng from the weddingisle . Very natural. Hubby love the low bun for my hair.

Other artists are quite good as well. You can see their portfolio on FB.
https://www.facebook.com/weddingislegallery


AD morning make up




AD- wedding reception



My reception hairstyle i requested for side sweep. She suggested another bun cos of cheongsam but I preferred side sweep. She used the roses pinkish purple colour theme and pin on my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment