Sunday 27 January 2013

Ice town is in Melaka, taman kota laksamana



First time I've heard of ice town was in Muar when i visited my sister. So now there is a branch in this new place at taman kota laksamana ,new shop lots facing bei zhan! Mango snow ice is my favs! Besides snow ice they also serve snack food and also malaysian dishes. I tried their butter cream chicken which was very yummy but the portion was tat small for RM 7.90 but the sauce was awesome that they should make butter crab with it!!!

Interiorly, nice and simple deco. Service was also okay. I will definetely go back for somemore snow ice and its a nice place to hang out with friends besides the old kopitiam and mamak! but again obviously have to pay more la for the dessert and aircon...

verdict: 7/10 will be back. nice dessert and hang out place.

No comments:

Post a Comment