Sunday 27 January 2013

Mama's Kitchen, Famous Claypot Lou Su Fan, TTDI

Ah choo, everytime I pass along ttdi to go to my bf's place I would see this shop packed with people. So one fine evening I decided to give the FAMOUS a try...
So we ordered the famous lou su fan in claypot and some fried sui kau...


First hot pipping try... was very smooth leh.... the longer we ate... the yuckier it tasted ... was a mesh of blended pork on top of lou su fan... i think danau kota food court one tasted leaps and bounds better. Next was sui kau.... was next to nothing special... ampang yong tau foo wan is still the best! Disappointing...2 noodles and a plate of sui kau and 2 drinks cost us almost RM 50... Either my tastebuds are weird or the patrons are weird....

My verdict: if u see this shop please stay far away... although it reads FAMOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment